Our objectives include helping to create and maintain an environment which is conducive to improving student achievement, enhancing communication with parents, teacher and students, and deveoping a common vision for our school.
Those who wish to contact the school council by e-mail, may send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be addressed. We would like to compile a mailing list of e-mail addresses in order to serve our school population better so please include it. Your e-mail address will be kept confidential.
We are inspired by the spiritual beliefs and words of Jean Vanier in our pursuit of personal excellence as life-long learners within our Christ-centered Catholic School.
The following Vision Statements are supported by our active Catholic School Advisory Council:
- A Christ-centered Catholic Community
- Focuses on Catholic Graduate expectations
- A community school “Belonging” in the Richmond Hill community through Christian Services (Social Justice activities)
- Focuses on academic excellence
- Emphasizes life-long learning
- Provides opportunities for each student to reach their potential
- Supports a variety of programs to meet the needs of all students
- Staff/Students/Catholic School Council are empowered in the decision making process, while keeping in mind their advisory role
- Supports a variety of Co-Curricular activities
- Committed to student leadership in supporting a Student Government Program
- Supports discipline with care, in a consistent, firm and fair way, focusing on students as Young Christian Adults
- Encourage parental involvement in all appropriate aspects of the school community